- Adds SEO titles and meta descriptions to the focus keyword export.
- Removes unnecessary HTML from button.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 7.0.0.
- Removes the deprecated
WPSEO_Premium:: add_admin_pages method.
- Adds a new sentence to the Internal Linking analyzer after completing a full site scan. This gives you more insight into what the effects are of running the analyzer.
- Adds additional explanation on entries on the features tab.
- Adds links to explanatory articles on the features tab.
- Fixes a bug where a core WordPress function wasn't available when getting the
.htaccess file path on an Apache installation.
- Adds support for including custom post types in the prominent words recalculation process.
- Fixes a bug where the Regex redirects don't work anymore.
- Fixes a bug in the redirects where an url decoded origin isn't found when the request uri isn't decoded.
- Fixes a bug where on certain servers (using FastCGI) redirects could not be filtered.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 6.1.0.
- Converts the list of post types to a format which is compatible with the REST API format.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 6.0.0.
- Fixes an issue where any keyword except the first keyword would show the results of the first keyword.
- Insights are now shown in a separate section below the text analysis.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.9.0.
$wpseo_redirect_handler as this is globally available.
- Improved the copy of the notice that will be displayed when a post has been stored from the trash.
- Fixes a bug by removing the accessibility check of a redirect target for regular expression redirects because these are likely to be dynamic.
- Fixes a bug in the redirect search where the search string that starts or ends with a slash doesn't match with an expected result.
- Fixes a bug where the "focus keyword used in another post"-check could not detect when a keyword was used at the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th keyword spot.
- Fixes a bug where a user with granted
wpseo_manage_redirects would see settings which should not be shown.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.6.1.
- Introduces the
Orphaned content filter and notifications.
- Fixes an issue where the 'You are not receiving updates or support!' notification would be wrongfully shown on a sub-site of a multisite installation.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.6.
wpseo_manage_redirects to allow any role or user to manage redirects without having to be an administrator.
- Added filter for filtering redirects by redirect-type.
- Added a tool to export Focus Keywords.
- Adds importing of exported redirects in CSV format via
SEO > Tools > import and export > import redirects.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.4.0.
- Add feature to export redirects, via SEO - Tools - Import/Export
- Removes the
DC.date.issued meta tag
- When creating a redirect to a file, it will no longer show a warning that the target location does not exist
- Adds a watcher for private posts to be redirected correctly after trashing them.
- Adds collecting technical environment data to send to Yoast.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.4.0.
- Adds Italian Insights and Linking Suggestions, props Abramo Tesoro.
- Fixes a bug where multiple redirect notices pop up when having WooCommerce Tab Manager installed.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.1.0.
- Fixes a bug where the redirect notice popped up unnecessarily.
- Introduces insights and linking suggestions for French, props Sylvain Perret and Evoque.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 5.0.
- Fixes a bug on the Redirects page where spaces were stripped when using the search field.
- Removes the prominent words version for non-supported languages.
- Changes the string 'current url' to 'old url' in the Search Console Redirect to match the language in the Redirect Manager.
- Fixes a bug where 410 redirects could not be imported from
- Fixes a bug where the 'email support tab' did not work on the edit post page.
- Adds the slug of a deleted post to the redirect notification.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.7.0.
- Adds the ability to mark a post as cornerstone content and display this in the link suggestions box.
- Fixes a bug where the post_modified was updated whenever the prominent words were calculated.
- Fixes a bug where websites ran into timeouts due to a big query when calculating the prominent words.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.6.0.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO score wouldn’t be saved correctly, resulting in gray bullets on the post overview screen.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.5.0.
- Adds redirect types in the Search Console settings page.
- Checks for links that are already used in the text when suggesting links.
- Change links to shortlinks in premium translation promo box.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.4.0.
- Fixes a bug where a slow query would be run on every page of the admin.
- Adds link suggestions and insights for Spanish.
- Adds variable that indicates the recalculation is running already to prevent double executed recalculations.
- Adds a warning when there are posts or pages that need to be analyzed for link suggestions.
- Improves the site wide calculation of the prominent words for the link suggestions.
- Fixes a bug where the rendering of the columns in the post overview was incorrect.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.3.0.
- Adds link suggestions and insights for Dutch.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.2.0.
- Adds a feature toggle to disable link suggestions (site wide).
- Allows contributors to also use the prominent words that link suggestions depend on, these generated a 403.
- Adds German support for Yoast internal linking.
- Improves the user interface for the prominent word recalculation.
- Adds site wide calculation of prominent words for pages.
- Fixes a notice that would be thrown on custom post types: "Undefined property: WP_Post_Type::$rest_base".
- Fixes a bug where the site language would be used for the social previews and select2.
- Fixes a bug where the link suggestions wouldn't work when the insights block was disabled.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.0.2.
- Fixes an uncaught (in promise) error when using the prominent words in combinations with Fusion builder or Divi themes.
- Adds link suggestions meta box to pages.
- Fixes a bug where prominent words would be saved too often when editing a post.
- Adds a metabox "Yoast internal linking" that contains link suggestions for the current post.
- Adds import functionality for Safe Redirect Manager.
- Adds import support for Simple 301 Redirects.
- Fixes import messaging when importing redirects.
- .htaccess import no longer overwrites the real htaccess file.
- .htaccess import properly imports all redirects.
- .htaccess import properly imports redirects with quotes.
- Fixes a bug where post format archives showed up in sitemap when disabled.
- Fixes a bug where an old update notice would not be removed.
- Fixes a bug where keywords with periods where not highlighted in the snippet.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 4.0.
- Improves the title updates in the social previews.
- Fixes a bug where the wrong URLs were used in redirect notices.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 3.9.0.
- Fixes a bug where keyword tabs didn't have a correct screen reader text.
- Fixes a bug where certain translations weren't translatable, props Pedro Mendonça
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO 3.8.0.