- Fixes an XSS vulnerability in the Google Search Console configuration page, when connected to any profile. Thanks Dimopoulos Elias for discovering and responsibly disclosing this issue.
- Fixes a bug where inactive suggested plugins weren't displaying a notification.
- Fixes a bug where an error would be thrown if a Yoast SEO custom database table was missing.
- Fixes a bug where the layout of the metabox would break if too little content was present. Props to shane-gray.
- Fixes a bug where the WordPress editor was being displayed for custom, private taxonomies. Props to stodorovic.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis heading is shown when readability and keyword analysis has been turned off. Props to daim2k5.
- Fixes a bug where outputting on
the_contentfilter calls could result in faulty AJAX requests.
wpseo_breadcrumb_single_link_infofilter for modifying breadcrumb data. Props to slushman and forsvunnet.
wpseo_redirect_orphan_attachmentaction to allow unattached attachment pages to be redirected in tune with the relevant setting. Props to soulseekah.
- Enhances integration with most role/capability manager plugins using the
members_get_capabilitiesfilter. Props to JoryHogeveen.
- Adds a Yoast group to the Members and User Role Editor plugins to easily find the Yoast SEO capabilities. Props to JoryHogeveen.
- Made link for Premium buy button changeable. Props to leesto.
- Removes the max-width on alerts to present a better UI. Props to timnolte.
- Sets default Twitter Card option to 'Summary with large image'. Props to pattonwebz.
- Makes the content accessible by adding scroll functionality in the help center tabs.
- Improves the suggested plugins messages and adds installation and activation links when appropriate.
- Makes sure that the
yoast_seo_linkstable is accessible before attempting to run a query against it.
- Uses Gutenberg content if it is available.
- Cleaned up codebase by removing old Knowledge Base Search code.
- Improved the codebase to make it comply with the latest WordPress Coding Standards.