← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 6.3
- Reverts the shortlink in the HTML comment back to the hard link it was before.
- Fixes a bug where the Local SEO for WooCommerce extension was not shown on the licenses page.
- Fixes a bug where the
current_user_can() function was not called with the post ID as argument.
- Fixes a bug where the auto-generated meta descriptions were not using the new 320 characters limitation.
- Fixes a bug where specific external links were not filtered from the post_type sitemap.
- Fixes a bug where trashed posts were displayed in the bulk editor overview.
- Fixes a bug where old meta values were not deleted during import.
- Fixes a bug where only 10 posts when executing meta robots import from wpSEO.de.
- Clears the sitemap cache when the Site URL is changed.
- Adds an importer for the SEO Ultimate plugin SEO data.
- Adds an importer for the SEOpressor plugin SEO data.
- Adds links to explanatory articles on the features tab.
- Adds additional explanation for entries on the features tab.
- Improves Open Graph copy for Facebook and Twitter in the Social settings to better explain what it does.
- Improves Content Analysis and Publish box copy for better translations.
- Applies design changes to the Help Center support tab for Premium.
- Removes "meta keywords" from the plugin as this has had no search result value for at least 7 years.
- Removes the "noindex subpages" feature as Google has gotten much better at paginated series, and it's now actually detrimental to use.
- Removes the "Other" tab from the Titles & Metas settings screen, as all options have been moved or removed.
- Security hardening.