← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 6.1
- Allows more strings to be translated.
- Replaces any Yoast domain URLs with shortlink alternatives.
- Fixes a bug where the internal links aren't recognized when the
site_url is not the same as the
- Fixes a bug where the user locale is not used for the Help Center when it is different from the site locale.
- Removes unsupported PHP 5.2 arguments in an
array_unique call in the Term image sitemap.
- Removes unsupported PHP 5.3 arguments in a
json_encode call in the notification functionality.
- Added support for locales without territory (examples: et, fi) - Props Peeter Marvet.
- Added support support for 3-letter language codes (example: rhg) - Props Peeter Marvet.
yoast - Props Raitis Sevelis from Visual Composer.