← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 7.3
- Removes the
intl polyfill and shows a message on browsers that don't support this feature.
- Adds Baidu Webmaster Tools verification support.
- Adds import functionality for Premium SEO Pack.
- Adds import functionality for Smartcrawl SEO.
- Adds import functionality for Squirrly SEO.
- Adds import functionality for Platinum SEO Pack.
- Adds import functionality for SEO Framework.
- Adds import functionality for Greg's High Performance SEO.
- Adds import functionality for WP Meta SEO.
- Improves the social data import for the wpSEO.de plugin.
- Removes the debug data from the admin pages, which were only showing when WordPress is in DEBUG mode.
- Applies Select2 to all select boxes on breadcrumbs page.
- Attempts to reset
opcode cache during the upgrade routine.
- Changes the wording for the Ryte indexability check on the features tab.
- Prevents hard casting to array in the
WPSEO_Link_Columnsadd_post_columns method signature.
- Fixes a bug where an error is thrown when MySQL has the
sql-mode set to
- Fixes a bug where the pagination overlaps the cornerstone information message, on post overview pages in combination with low resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where the keyword filter doesn't work on the post overview page.
- Removes HTML entities from the HTML comment that appears for admins when there's no meta description on a post or page.
- Changes JSON+LD organization output to always point to
#organization on the homepage instead of the current page.
- Fixes a bug where non-public taxonomies were shown in the breadcrumbs.
- Minor internationalization improvements.
- Security hardening.