← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 7.2
- Updates all Help Center videos with new recordings.
- Adds functionality to import noindex, nofollow and OpenGraph tags from All in One SEO Pack.
- Improves consistency of capitalization in settings and tabs.
- Improves the traffic light icon accessibility.
- Changes the words 'post type' into 'content type' throughout the plugin.
- Fixes a bug where the Facebook app-id could no longer be set in the Social settings.
- Fixes a bug where existing Yoast SEO data could be overwritten when importing data from All in One SEO Pack.
- Fixes a bug where the Ryte notification is not removed when disabling the Ryte feature.
- Fixes a bug where setting a page to
noindex through the
wpseo_robots filter did not properly remove the
- Fixes a bug where attachments connected to password-protected parents are included in the sitemaps. Props Scott Carter.
- Fixes alignment of the
Go Premium notice.