← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 6.2
- Allows more strings to be translated.
- Adds the passive voice assessment for French.
- Adds the passive voice assessment for Spanish.
- Simplifies the feedback message for the assessment that checks whether subheadings contain the keyword.
- Security hardening through stricter code checks.
- Reduces the number of times the content analysis is refreshed on page load.
- Fixes a bug where relative URLs were not counted as internal links in the internal link assessment.
- Fixes a bug where Premium users would be shown ads when following a certain path through the SEO menu.
- Fixes a bug where the method of setting the title and meta description templates for the WooCommerce shop page would not work anymore.