- Compatibility with Yoast SEO 3.8
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO 3.7
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO 3.5
- Adds the Yoast i18n module to the Yoast SEO WooCommerce settings page, which informs users the plugin isn't available in their language and what they can do about it.
- Fixes a bug where the support beacon for Yoast SEO WooCommerce was added to all Yoast SEO settings pages.
- Fixes a bug where updates were not working reliably when multiple paid Yoast plugins were active.
- Fixes a bug where the rel=next and rel=prev links were not displayed on shop archive pages 2 and up.
- Fixes a bug where clicking the 'Update now' button on the plugin page didn't update correctly.
- Fixes a bug where product specific checks that were added to the content analysis would no longer work in combination with Yoast SEO 3.2 and higher.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast content analysis would break on product edit pages when Yoast WooCommerce SEO and Yoast SEO (Premium) 3.1+ are both active.
- Fixes a bug where our license manager could sometimes not reach our licensing system due to problems with ssl.
- Makes sure users don't have to reactivate their license after updating or disabling/enabling the plugin.
- Adds a support beacon on the WooCommerce SEO settings page enabling users to ask for support from the WordPress backend.
- Makes license calls a bit faster.
- Removed all Twitter card functionality since the Product twitter card no longer exists.
- Synchronized plugin version with all other Yoast SEO plugins for WordPress.
- Fixes deprecation warnings for filters and functions that have been removed in Yoast SEO
- Fixes a fatal on the frontend when WooCommerce SEO is active but WooCommerce isn't.
- Makes sure WooCommerce specific content analysis checks work well with the Real Time content analysis tool in Yoast SEO 3.0.
- Makes sure the product image galleries are still analyzed as part of the content by the Real Time content analysis tool in Yoast SEO 3.0.
- Improves the order in which Opengraph images are output. First the Facebook image, then the featured image, then the product gallery images.
- Bugfix: prevent adding WooCommerce product archive link to XML sitemap.
wpseo_woocommerce_og_price filter. Returning false on it prevents price from being put out in OpenGraph tags.
- Add attribute to breadcrumbs when attribute is selected.
- Removed unused breadcrumb option.
- Only initiate plugin when WP is not installing.
- Improved how WooCommerce breadcrumbs are replaced.
- Fixed double class instantiation within same method.
- Add call to
- Make sure we recognize WooCommerce product gallery images in page analysis.
- Add images from product gallery to XML sitemap.
- Use product category thumbnail for
- Make sure short description length test also soft errors when short description is too long.
- Use WooCommerce price formatting functions for price in Twitter card.
- Fixes a bug where a Fatal error was being raised on the frontend when WooCommerce is not activated.
- Fixes a bug where Open Graph image tags for featured images and facebook images were not included first when a product image gallery existed.
- Defaults to the short description for the meta description when no meta description is set.
- Added 8 new languages: da_DK, en_GB, es_ES, es_MX, it_IT, nb_NO, nl_NL and tr_TR.
- Fixed a bug where the breadcrumb caused a fatal error.
- Added Yoast license manager to plugin.
- Compatibility update for WP SEO v1.5 including application of a number of best practices.
- Fixed shortcodes should be removed from ogdesc.
- Fixed duplicate twitter domain meta tag
- Fixed error loading stylesheet (WPSEO_URL no longer defined).
- Additional enhancements
- Change the minimum content length requirements to 200, instead of the WP SEO default of 300.
- Add a length test for the products short description.
- Make sure the content analysis tests use the product images as well.
- If a product category has a description, use it for the OpenGraph description.
- Switch to general WP SEO Licensing class
- Add check whether WordPress and WordPress SEO by Yoast are installed and up-to-date