Content analysis recalibration (beta):
As there are already a lot of users who are participating in testing, we currently have enough input to start preparing for the release of the improved analysis.
Removes the ability to enable beta testing for new installations.
When the feature is disabled, the ability to re-enable it will disappear.
- Removes schema (JSON+LD) output from 404 pages.
- Improves the Google Search Console table accessibility by removing a duplicate button.
- Improves the code to better comply to the coding standards.
- Fixes a bug where an empty feed would be available for non-existing pages. Props stodorovic.
vendor_prefix/j4mie/idiorm/demo.phpfrom being included in the release.
- Props to Kingdutch for helping improve our open source content analysis library.
- Improves the redirect upsell when creating redirects in the search console overview.