In Yoast SEO 20.2, we've improved our innovative indexables technology. We've developed a faster and more reliable way of indexing your site's data. In turn, we make better use of this data to improve your site's SEO. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO 20.2 in our release post!
- Stops creating indexables for attachments when attachment pages are disabled, thus decreasing the size of the database.
- Improves the indexables creation mechanism by avoiding duplicate
unindexedentries when multiple invalid posts and terms are being used.
- Changes replacement variable name from
- Changes the copy for notices in social profiles for person.
- Improves accessibility for the extra other profiles in the Settings' Site representation when Organization is selected.
- Improves the performance of image schema creation for really large images.
- Improves the Settings' search modal accessibility.
- Removes person's social profiles form from first time configuration.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when building a hierarchy indexable when the parent indexable did not exists.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when the post type
postswas excluded and the post overview was visited.
- Fixes a bug where the settings page of a post type would not load when a special character like ט was added as permalink.
- Adds a
wpseo_indexable_forced_included_post_typesfilter to force creation of indexables for post types.
- Hides "Enable SEO controls and assessments" option from taxonomies that has no standard WP UI.