Upgrade now to Yoast SEO 20.10! This latest release includes fixes, enhancements to the crawl optimization settings, and a brand-new support page that helps you get support quickly. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO 20.10 in our release post!
- Adds a support page to the Yoast admin. This page allows you to easily access Yoast FAQs and support resources from the WordPress admin.
- Excludes the Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs widget from the content analysis in Elementor Pro.
- Expands the list of HTML elements excluded from the content analysis.
- Introduces a new setting for crawl optimization, that disallows AdsBot crawling when enabled.
- Introduces more robust HTML processing for the competing links, keyphrase in introduction, image keyphrase, and images assessments.
- Removes any meta tags for enhanced Slack sharing from static home pages.
- Fixes a bug where adding a link in the block editor would result in displaying the URL instead of the post title.
- Fixes a bug where deletion notice would not appear when deleting a term when the
term_idis different from
- Fixes a bug where terms with custom canonical URLs would get added in the sitemap.
- Fixes a bug where the WordPress native sitemap would not work properly after Yoast SEO was deactivated, until rewrite rules were flushed.
- Fixes a bug where the wrong taxonomy name would appear in the notice when deleting a term.
- Adds the Wincher upgrade callout to the Wincher performance report on the dashboard and to the Wincher SEO performance on the edit post page.
- Deprecates the