Yoast SEO 19.5 is out today! This release includes more fixes and enhancements to enjoy. We've also made adjustments to our schema implementation, changing the order in which schema nodes are output. Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 19.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Adds the site logo and name as default values in the first time configuration and search appearance.
- Changes the order in which Schema nodes are output from
Organization / Person > WebSite > WebPage > Articleto
Article > WebPage > WebSite > Organization / Person. This fixes validation issues for the Schema validator and puts the most important Schema content first.
- Fixes a bug where a text starting with a double quotation mark followed by a space(s) broke the analysis.
- Fixes a bug where text which includes the non-breaking space character (
&nbsp;) is not highlighted correctly.
- Fixes a bug where the Algolia integration could not be controlled at network level.
- Fixes a bug where the score indicator in the classic editor would not update the hovering text when the score changed.
- Fixes a bug where the score indicators of the overview pages and admin bar where inconsistent. The taxonomy overview and admin bar score indicators now uses red to indicate
Focus keyphrase not set. The admin bar score indicator now shows blue when set to
- Hides the \"Save changes\" button in the \"Integrations\" tab in the \"Yoast SEO > General\" page.
- Sets the minimum supported WordPress version to 5.9.