Yoast SEO 19.4 is out today! In this release, we’ve rolled out some improvements to our Schema structured data implementation. Additionally, we've fixed several bugs and added a couple of small enhancements to ensure you get the best user experience with Yoast SEO. But that's not all, we also have a new integration page coming in this release. Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 19.4 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Enhances the Integrations page and relocates it in the Yoast SEO sidebar menu.
- Improves Schema for archive pages by using the featured image of the first post as
primaryImageOfPageand by removing
- Improves Schema for attachment pages by setting the proper
- Allows marking inside of Classic editor blocks in the Block/Gutenberg editor.
- Improves the text analysis by adding curly (“”) and angular quotation marks («»).
- Improves the text analysis by filtering out all versions of the ampersand (&).
- Removes the date from the meta description for WooCommerce products.
- Fixes a bug where a notice was shown indicating that the Flesch reading ease score has moved from the readability analysis to the Insights for languages that do not have Flesch reading ease support.
- Fixes a bug where an
Undefined index: SERVER_NAMEwarning would be triggered in cronjobs or WP CLI commands.