Meet Yoast SEO 16.4: This brand-new version of Yoast SEO comes with a rewritten language analysis, plus a newly supported language: Czech. People who write in this language can now fully use our tools to improve their content. We hope you enjoy this update! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.4 in our release post!
- Completes the readability analysis for Czech by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Czech by filtering out function words such as
- Improves the accuracy of passive voice detection in Portuguese.
- Adds the missing Polish transition word
jak wiemy(props to @jarekherisz).
- Makes all twitter meta tags self-closing, for the sake of consistency and to allow pages to pass validation in some tools.
- Improves the UX consistency between the notification counter in the admin bar and in the sidebar.
- Makes the notification counter in the admin bar a closer match to the counter the sidebar.
- Fixes a bug where new feature notification couldn't be dismissed.
- Fixes a bug where the primary term for custom post types was not always properly set for posts edited in the Gutenberg editor.
- Fixes a bug where the schema output could be incorrect on terms with the same ID as the static posts page.
- Adds a missing space to the feedback text in the keyphrase in introduction assessment.