Say hi to Yoast SEO 15.6! In the latest version of Yoast SEO, you’ll find a number of bug fixes and performance enhancements. Happy updating! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.6 in our release post!
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Norwegian by filtering out function words such as 'tredje', 'deres' and 'noen'.
- Improves the performance of the taxonomy sitemap generation. Props to mikeyarce.
- Adds the Tag, Category and Primary Category snippet variables in the Google preview of our Elementor integration.
- Adds advanced snippet variables to the Google preview of our Elementor integration.
- Ensures that there's always a meta description for Web Stories. Props to swissspidy.
- Extends the plugin conflict list.
- Fixes a bug where the non-indexable custom post types
oembed_cachewould be saved to the indexable table.
- Fixes a bug where the SEMrush modal would trigger errors and wouldn't display a chart when all the Trend values were zero.
- Fixes a bug where very large WordPress installations would experience time-outs because the database would be overloaded with duplicate indexable IDs.
- Fixes a bug where the social preview placeholders and info text would not be translatable.
- Deprecates the
WPSEO_Validatorclass because it was not used anymore. Props to rafaelbernard.
- Fixes the URL to the Travis badge on our open source GitHub repository. Props to rodrigoprime.
- Makes the integration with Web Stories for WordPress more robust. Props to swissspidy.