Out now: Yoast SEO 15.5! You can easily check if you are doing a great job in terms of the readability of your text when writing in Hungarian! Yoast SEO helps you produce a powerful piece of content that’s easy to read. It also gives you feedback on what to improve! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.5 in our release post!
Improves and expands Hungarian language support:
Improves keyphrase recognition and internal linking by filtering function words such as 'harmadik', 'tiétek', and 'valaki'.
Improves the transition words assessment.
Adds the passive voice assessment.
Adds the consecutive sentences assessment to ensure variety in a text.
Removes the Open Graph and Twitter author metadata on pages and other non-post post types.
Adds breadcrumb Schema to the homepage.
- Fixes a bug where network-wide settings about the Enhanced Slack Sharing feature would not be saved.
- Fixes a bug where translations on the Search Appearance pages would be missing.
- Fixes a bug where subsites in a multisite network could have an enabled feature toggle for the
Usage trackingfeature, even though subsites never send tracking data.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast SEO dashboard widget would still fetch data even when the dashboard itself was hidden.
- Fixes a bug where the TinyMCE editor on term edit pages would not load correctly when using WordPress 5.6.
- Removes support for the Facebook App ID, as Facebook has indicated this feature is deprecated on their side.
- Adds a notification that tells the user to install and activate the Yoast SEO Multilingual plugin when the WPML plugin is installed and activated.