It’s here: Yoast SEO 15.4! In this release, you’ll find a seamless, easy-to-use integration of Yoast SEO with Elementor. Building websites and optimizing content for the search engines now in one workflow! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.4 in our release post!
- Introduces a seamless integration of Yoast SEO content analysis into the Elementor editor.
- Makes it possible to recognize forms of keyphrases in Arabic when they are preceded by certain multi-letter prefixes, e.g. والقبعة ,فسحرية, or وبالمفتاح.
- Fixes a bug where
post-sitemap.xmlwould cause a fatal error when the filter
WP_Postobject. Props to stodorovic.
- Fixes a bug where the core
default_hidden_columnsfilter would be broken. Props to thomasmb.
- Fixes a bug where memory could be exhausted on the page overview for users with a large number of pages.
- Fixes a bug where an
ArgumentCountErrorwould be thrown on the Search Appearance settings page when using PHP 8.0.
- Fixes a bug where disabling the tracking network-wide in a multisite environment did not automatically disable tracking on the sites in the network.
- Fixes a bug where tracking would send partial data.
YoastSEO->helpers->options->get_title_separator()as an alternative for the previously removed
- Adds a
wpseo_previously_used_keyword_activefilter to deactivate the Previously Used Keyword analysis assessment.