Yoast SEO 11.4 is out today. This release features loads of structured data improvements. We’ve improved the way Yoast SEO Schema works with AMP, plus we’ve enhanced our FAQ blocks and added them to the graph. Find out what Yoast SEO 11.4 is all about in our 11.4 release post!
- Yoast SEO now takes control of the Schema output on pages generated by the AMP plugin.
- Introduces a new action
wpseo_pre-schema_block-type_which allows changing graph output based on the blocks on the page.
- Introduces a new filter
wpseo_schema_block_which allows filtering graph output per block.
- Improves the
FAQPageSchema markup to adhere to Google's new standards.
- Optimizes the handling of external images.
- Adds links to the SEO and readability scores in the classic editor publish box that make the page scroll to the corresponding analysis in the metabox.
- Moves the focus keyphrase input field to the top of the metabox and sidebar.
- Fixes a bug where object cache for
WPSEO_Option_Titleswould be cleared too often.
- Fixes a bug where questions without answers would be outputted in the Schema FAQ markup.
- Fixes a bug where the overridden canonical would be used instead of the 'unoverridden' canonical.
- Fixes a bug where the traffic light icon would be empty when the readability and SEO analysis were disabled.
- Fixes a bug where following links to page fragments would make the Help Center video tab disappear.
- Fixes a bug where author Schema would be outputted on author archives when author archives were disabled.
- Removes a redundant caching call for primary terms.