High-time for another release, namely Yoast SEO 11.3. This release features enhancements and bug fixes aimed at improving the way your favorite SEO plugin performs. Read more about the release in our 11.3 release post.
- When the site is set to represent a person, a logo/avatar to be used in the knowledge graph can now be selected in the Search Appearance settings.
- Adds the
wpseo_should_index_linksfilter that can be used to disable the link indexing
- Enables builtin Taxonomies for the 'Content type archive to show in breadcrumbs for taxonomies' section to allow the Blog archive page be added to the breadcrumbs.
- Props to @ramiy for making translating the plugin easier by merging near identical strings.
- Fixes a bug where sitemaps would be shown in the
sitemap_index.xmlbut result in a 404 when requested.
- Fixes a bug where the schema output would include an invalid publisher when the site was set to represent a person.
- Fixes a bug where a
Personschema object would be output, when the site was set to represent a person, but no specific person was selected.
- Fixes a bug where it would no longer be possible to change the user in the Search Appearance settings when the previously selected user had been deleted.
- Removes the help center from the metabox.
- Removes redundant
Articleschema markup piece.
- Increases the MyYoast API request timeout from 1 to 5 seconds, to give servers with a less optimal connection to our services more room to fetch the data.