Note: if you already upgraded to v1.5+, you will need to retrieve your Facebook Apps again and please also check your Google+ URL. We had some bugs with both being escaped too aggressively. Sorry about that.
- Added missing settings menu pages to wp admin bar.
- Replaced old AdWords keyword tool link.
- Fix wp admin bar keyword density check link
- Taxonomy sitemap will now also show if empty.
- Prevent infinite loop triggered by
sitemap_close(), fixes #600 as reported and fixed by pbogdan.
- Fixed a link count Page Analysis bug.
- Fixed a keyword density problem in the Page Analysis
- Fixed OpenGraph/GooglePlus/Twitter tags not showing in a select few themes, issue #750 as reported by Jovian and wwdboer - props Jrf.
- Fixed Facebook Apps not being saved/ "Failed to retrieve your apps from Facebook" as reported by kevinlisota in issue #812 - props Jrf.
- Fixed duplicate feedback messages on WPSEO -> Social pages as reported by steverep in issue #743 - props Jrf.
- Flush our force title rewrite buffer earlier in
wp_footerso it can be used by other plugins in
wp_footer. Props Gabriel Pérez Salazar.
- Start the force rewrite buffer late (at 999) in
get_headerbecause of several themes not using
get_header, issue #817 as reported by Jrf.
- Fixed 'Page %d of %d' / %%page%% variable not being replaced when on pages, as reported by SGr33n in issue #801 - props Jrf.
- Restore robots meta box per post to its former glory, it now shows even when blog is not set to public.
- Fixed individual page robots settings not being respected when using a page as blog as reported by wintersolutions in issue #813 - props Jrf.
- Fixed: Too aggressive html escaping of the breadcrumbs.
- Fixed: Last breadcrumb wasn't always determined correctly resulting in crumbs not being linked when they should have been.
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs were sometimes missing separators and default texts since v1.5.0.
- Fixed: 404 date based breadcrumb and title creation could cause corruption of the
- Fixed: Filtering posts based on SEO score via the dropdown at the top of a post/page overview page no longer worked. Fixed. As reported by gmuehl in issue #838 - props Jrf.
- Added filters for the change frequencies of different URLs added to the sitemap. Props to haroldkyle for the idea.
- Added filter
wpseo_sitemap_exclude_empty_termsto allow including empty terms in the XML sitemap.
- Private posts now default to noindex (even though they technically probably couldn't be indexed anyway).
- Show a warning message underneath a post's robots meta settings when site is set to noindex sitewide in WP core.
- Updated licensing class to show a notice when requests to yoast.com are blocked because of
- Refactored the breadcrumb class - props Jrf.