← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Video SEO 4.1
- Fixes link to google article about video sitemaps.
- Fixes a bug where the video-seo menu would overwrite the go premium menu item.
- Fixes: If a post uses a custom title/description template with variables, the variables were not being replaced correctly for the Video sitemap.
- Minor spelling & grammar fixes.
- If a video was previously detected, but the post type has since been excluded from VideoSEO, the video opengraph and schema tags would still be added to the front-end page. This has been fixed now.
- Fix case-sensitivity issues with video object meta tags.
- Minor XHTML syntax fix.
- Improves styling for notices.
- Minor improvements for compatibility with Yoast SEO.
- Minor UI improvements for buttons and translations.
- Add the video:duration tag to video page headers.
- Clarify what effect the option to allow videos to be embedded by other sites has.
- Clarify the description of the "Family Friendly" option used in the metabox.
- Improve support for the Yandex search engine by adding some Yandex specific tags. This can be turned off using the new wpseovideoyandex_support filter (return false to turn it off).
- Allow for adding additional schema meta tags - such as transcript to a video object using the new wpseovideoobjectmetacontent filter.
- Clarify the description for the family friendly checkbox.