← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Video SEO 1.5.3
- Improved defaults: now enables all public post-types by default on install.
- Option to change the basename of the video sitemap, from video-sitemap.xml to whatever-sitemap.xml by setting the
- If post meta values are encoded, the plugin now decodes them.
- No longer override opengraph image when one has already been set.
- Add extra newlines before video schema to allow oEmbed to work.
- No longer depends on response from Vzaar servers to create sitemap, properly uses the referer to authenticate requests and adds option in settings to add your Vzaar CNAME.
- When there's a post-type with the slug
video, the plugin now automatically changes the basename to
- No longer print empty
<p> for empty description in meta box.
- Improve logic whereby "this image" link is shown correctly and only when the video thumb is not overridden.