← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Video SEO 1.3.3
- Properly catch thumbnail images when the path is relative instead of absolute.
- Strip shortcodes for plugins that don't register them properly as well.
- Prevent empty titles.
- Wrap XML sitemap and MediaRSS textual content in CDATA tags, this solves about 900.000 issues with encoding.
- Fixed Veoh support.
- When a post is in more than one category, the excess categories are now used as tags.
- Don't print sitemap lines for video's that have no thumbnail and either a content location or a player location.
- If the description and excerpt are empty, use the title for the description, as an empty description is invalid.
- Changed the name of the family friendly variable, so it can't go "wrong" with old data.
- Added support for the
video:uploader tag. This automatically links to the post authors posts page.
- Make terms use their own name as category in XML sitemap.
- Added support for jwplayer shortcode embeds with file and image attributes instead of mediaid.
- Added support for the WordPress Video Plugin.
- Added support for the MediaElements.js plugin.
- Added support for the WP YouTube Player plugin.
- Added support for the Advanced YouTube Embed Plugin by Embed Plus plugin.
- Added support for the VideoJS - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress plugin.
- Added support for the YouTube Shortcode plugin.