← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 3.6
- Added option to automatically detect a users location for use in the route calculation or store locator. Note: HTTPS is required for this option!
- Added translator comments throughout the plugin, explaining the contextual meanings of %s and %d.
- Removed Chosen in favor of Select2 JS library
- Added an option in the map shortcode and widget to show the info window by default if you select a single location.
- From now on, on the init action, Yoast Local SEO default options are checked. If they are not set, they will be.
- When showing the address on one line and there is nog logo, the business name now gets a trailing comma and space