← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 14.9
- Fixes a bug where location name and URL would not be correctly escaped when displaying a map block in the frontend.
- Fixes a bug where the settings would be displayed with the wrong style when using Yoast SEO 20.3+.
- Drops compatibility with PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1.
- Removes the Transport page from the deprecated WooCommerce integration.
- Sets the minimum required Yoast SEO version to 20.5
- Sets the WordPress "tested up to" version to 6.2.
- Fixes security issues.