← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 14.0
- Adds key/value pairs of all Local SEO meta tags to our REST API.
- Introduces a fallback when a primary location was set and is removed: it now falls back to a single location when only one location is left.
- Fixes a bug where the current location could be selected in the "Copy data from another location" dropdown.
- Fixes a bug where Local SEO would show non-functioning buttons in the text editor in Elementor.
- Replaces all references to the Yoast Knowledge Base by references to the Yoast help center.
- Sets the minimum required WordPress SEO version to 16.7.