Today, we're launching Yoast SEO 20.8. In this release, you'll find improvements to our content analyses and regular fixes and enhancements. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO 20.8 in our release post!
- Improves feedback strings for the keyphrase density assessment by referring to the keyphrase in general instead of the focus keyphrase.
- Improves the accuracy of the content analysis by excluding texts within textarea tags from the analysis.
- Fixes a bug where an entry in the indexable table would be created when an archive of a non-public but publicly queryable post type would be visited.
- Fixes a bug where a warning about a missing key in a component would be thrown in the console in the Yoast SEO Settings page.
- Fixes a bug where entries in the indexable table would be created for archives of excluded post types.
- Fixes a bug where the score icon for the SEO and Readability tabs would not show a sad emoji when the post is empty or there is no set keyphrase.
- Renames "SEO Framework" to "The SEO Framework".