Meet Yoast SEO 18.3! For this release, we did another round of fixes and improvements. Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 18.3 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Improves the importer so you can now import
robot_txt and search appearance options when moving from All-In-One SEO to Yoast SEO.
- Improves feedback strings for the Keyphrase Length assessment by making it explicit that we only count content words for languages with function word support.
- Fixes a bug where the Force rewrite titles option would be shown when a user was using a block-based theme.
- Fixes a bug where the title of a page would not get included in our
get_head REST route.
- Fixes a bug where URLs in the XML sitemaps in certain edge cases would potentially be mangled, most notably when schema-relative URLs were being used.
- Fixes an issue where HowTo images would not be optimized if they did not start with the site URL.
- Fixes a bug where HowTo images with custom width would lose their custom width in the Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Fixes an incompatibility with Elementor 3.6.0 where the React contents of the Yoast tab in Elementor were not rendered.