Say hi to Yoast SEO 16.2! This release focuses on improving stability and fixing several bugs. It also includes several enhancements. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.2 in our release post!
- Enables/disables auto-updates for the ACF Content Analysis for Yoast SEO plugin when auto-updates for Yoast SEO are enabled/disabled.
- Improves the accessibility of the social sharing links in the post publish panel.
- Changes the output of the
keywordsattributes of the Article schema to an array instead of comma-separated values.
- Improves the performance by optimizing the way
Articleschema is built, saving a query on pageload.
- Fixes a bug where saving posts containing URLs without protocol would fail or trigger warnings.
- Fixes a bug where the current webpage would not always be referenced correctly in the breadcrumb schema output.
- Fixes a bug where robots metadata were not returned when requesting metadata via our
- Fixes a bug where the primary term isn't saved at the right moment resulting in having an unexpected term for the breadcrumbs.
- Fixes a bug where our add-ons would not automatically be updated if Yoast SEO was the first plugin for which the user ever enabled auto-updates.
- Adds the
'wpseo_enable_editor_features_' . $post_typefilter to allow users to show the Yoast SEO metabox on non-public post types if these are accessible. Props to jondcampbell.