Welcome to Yoast SEO 15.9.1! This release contains an improvement for the FAQ block schema output, and makes sure the plugin is compatible with WordPress Core's auto-update feature and
robots changes. Read more about those changes in our post about Yoast SEO 15.9.1 and WordPress 5.7!
mainEntityOfPagefrom our FAQ Schema block output and moves it to
WebPageoutput, fixing a Google parse issue with those FAQ blocks.
- Performance enhancements in the post indexable builder by skipping link creation on drafts.
- Fixes a bug where indexable creation caused compatibility problems with code that would hook in to new post creation.
- Adds a notification to prompt users to enable auto-updates for Yoast SEO, in case they also have auto-updates for WordPress Core enabled.
- Ensures compatibility with WordPress Core's
robotsmeta tag by hooking into the
wp_robotsfilter and using our settings there.
- Enables/disables auto-updates for the Yoast Woocommerce, News, Video and Local SEO plugins when auto-updates for Yoast SEO are enabled/disabled.