Today, we’re launching Yoast SEO 15.0. This release features some awesome new additions and enhancements. We’ve added full support for Arabic and made the Yoast SEO block editor sidebar fully-featured. Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Introduces an advanced settings tab in the sidebar.
- Introduces buttons in the sidebar to open the Facebook and Twitter Preview in a modal.
- Changes the Google Preview modal styling to match the other new modals.
- Always shows the Google Preview editor fields and as a result removes the 'Edit snippet' button.
- Changes the styling of the Yoast SEO sidebar to match the standard Gutenberg styling.
- Slightly rearranges the order of items in the Yoast SEO sidebar.
- Adds a hover state styling to the items in the Metabox.
- Improves the English transition word assessment by adding the following words to the transition word list: 'note that', 'not only', 'initially', 'as opposed to'.
- Improves the keyphrase and prominent word recognition when words in the text occur with specific Arabic or Urdu punctuation marks.
- Fixes a bug where the value of the schema
- Fixes a bug where the
snippetrobot values would be output when
noindexwas present as well.
- Fixes a bug where the indexable permalinks could have an incorrect value when the term slug was changed.
- Fixes a bug where parts of the content of a password protected post could be output in the schema.
- Fixes a bug where the 'Stop counting' button in the text link counter modal wouldn't stop the counting of links.
- Fixes a bug where indexable hierarchies were not being created during bulk indexing.
- Adds the
wpseo_sitemap_index_linksfilter to enable adding links to the sitemap index. Props to Joseph Paul.