← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 1.5.5
- WP Shortlinks weren't always removed when user did choose to remove them as reported in issue #1397, props Firebird75.
- Fixed the way we prevent Jetpack from outputting OpenGraph tags. Props jeherve.
- Symlinking the plugin should now work. Props crewstyle and dannyvankooten.
- Fix warnings on new site creation multisite as reported in issue #1368, props jrfnl and jennybeaumont.
- Fixed redirect loop which occurred on multi-word search or when search query contained special characters and the 'redirect ugly URL's' option was on, as reported by inventurblogger in issue #1340.
- Fixed double separators in snippet preview as reported by GermanKiwi in issue #1321, props Jrf.
- Fixed slashes in title in snippet preview as reported by fittedwebdesign in issue #1333, props Jrf.
- Fixed re-introduced js compatibility issue with Soliloquy slider as reported by ajsonnick in issue #1343, props Jrf.
- Fixed a bug where we could do a query in XML Sitemaps even when there were no posts to query for.
- If the sitemap is empty, add the homepage URL to make sure it doesn't throw errors in GWT.
- Change how we set 404's for non existing sitemap files, as reported in #1383 props Dinglebat.
- Fix issues with conflicting expectations being plugins/theme of the user meta twitter field - url vs twitter id, props Jrf.
- Fix how the first paragraph test for the keyword is done after a solid bug report by Matt Lowe.
- Fix how we're handling protocol relative image URLs in the XML sitemap.
- Fix page analysis slug test for keywords with special characters.
- Properly set "No score" result for posts that have no focus keyword.
- Drastically improved performance of snippet preview rendering.
- Added Facebook / OpenGraph title input and Google+ title input and image upload field to Social tab.
- Added Facebook / OpenGraph title input for the homepage on SEO -> Social settings page.
- Changed Facebook / OpenGraph default image and homepage image input fields to use the media uploader.
- Added a new title separator feature on the Titles admin page.
- Merged the bulk editor pages for titles and descriptions into one menu item "bulk editor".
noimageindex option to advanced meta robots options.
- Bulk editor rights are no longer added for contributors, only for editors and up.
- If an archives meta description template has
%%page variables, show it on page 2 and onwards of archives too.
- Add a confirm dialog when resetting setting to default.
- Add sorting by publication date in bulk editor as requested by krogsgard here.
- Remove references to deprecated Video Manual plugin.