← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO Premium 2.2
- Adds an X-Redirect-By header to redirects that were created using WordPress SEO Premium. Works for all PHP redirects and regular NGINX redirects. Doesn't work for Apache.
- Makes sure all AJAX notices become dismissible.
- Makes sure the redirect notice also shows the old and new url.
- Fixes a bug where the link in the redirect notice was not clickable in some cases.
- Fixes a bug where we offered the user the possibility to undo creating a redirect that was never created in the first place.
- Fixes a bug where clicking a link to our knowledge base about redirect types triggered a notice instead of taking the user to the right page.
- Fixes a bug where in some cases no tab was selected after reloading the crawl issues in the GWT settings.
- Fixes a bug where automatic redirects where being created for unpublished posts.
- Fixes a bug where automatic redirects where not being created on slug change when using quick edit for both posts and terms.
- Fixes a bug where where automatic redirects where not being created on slug change for custom taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where a slug change could falsely be detected and redirected in case of a term update in the context of a post update
- Merge with Yoast SEO 2.2