Yoast SEO Premium 19.4 is out now. In this release, we've improved our Premium analysis with a new check for site titles. We've also added a new option to the crawl settings to manage the crawling of internal site search URLs. Plus, we've added several enhancements, fixes, and other improvements. Check it out! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.4 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Introduces a new toggle in the Crawl Cleanup settings to redirect "pretty" URLs for searches (
/search/term/) to the raw format (
- Introduces the title assessment, which detects if the post is missing a title.
- Fixes a bug where screen options added by a plugin to the Redirects page would not be working correctly.
- Fixes a bug where the copy of the notice in the related links block would be hardly visible when using a dark theme.
- Bumps the Yoast SEO minimum required version to 19.9.
- Ensures the permalink cleanup help article link opens in a new tab.
- Moves Zapier instructions to the post publish sidebar.