← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Video SEO 22.214.171.124
- To make best use of the new features in this update, please reindex your videos.
- Several i18n namespace fixes.
- Make video's in taxonomy descriptions pick up properly again.
- Fix for Wistia popover embeds and Wistia https URLs.
- Prevent output of hd attribute for video's in XML Video sitemap.
- Make sure opengraph image is always set to "full" size.
- Add width and height for Youtube vids.
- Prevent notice in sitemap when video from taxonomy term is displayed.
- Prevent wrong or empty dates in XML video sitemap.
- Add option to manually add tags per video.
- Add option to override video category (normally defaults to first post category).
- Order videos in XML video sitemap by date modified, ascending.
- Add "proper" Facebook video integration.
- Added support for Advanced Responsive Video Embedder.
- Added support for muzu.tv.
- Allow for custom fields that hold arrays to be detected too.
- Add support for custom Vimeo URLs. (eg https://vimeo.com/yoast/video-seo)
- Make sure the video thumbnail is always put out as an og:image too.
- Added support for Instabuilder video shortcodes
- Added support for Vidyard
- Set license key with a constant
- Added support for Cincopa
- Added support for Brightcove
- Added support for videos in the 'Archive Intro Text' (Genesis) in the video sitemap
- Added support for WP OS FLV plugin
- Added support for Wordpress Automatic Youtube Video Post