← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 3.3.1
- Introduced Browser API key in settings because Google now requires this to embed maps on your site.
- Introduced Help Center on settings tabs.
- Introduced notification for empty API key settings.
- Refactored the address format code, and introduced a class for it.
- Deprecated the wpseo_local_get_address_format() function. Use the new
WPSEO_Local_Address_Format class now.
- Location taxonomy names are now based on post type singular name.
- Zoomlevels 0 and 1 now work as intended in the WPSEO Show Map widget
- Flush rewrite rules after changing the location category slug to prevent a 404 on category pages