← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 13.5
- Added block previews for WordPress 5.5.
- Changed ambiguous toggle values.
- Fixed wrongfully aligned input fields for the map block.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be thrown on the post edit screen when the single location setting was enabled
- Fixes a bug where a nested array would be output as the organization schema’s type when the
wpseo_schema_organization filter was used to return an array of types.
- Several changes and updates to the code base to make it more secure.
- Enables tracking when activating Yoast SEO: Local. Previously tracking was always on. It can now be disabled in the configuration wizard.
- Removed an old reference to Yoast SEO: Local for WooCommerce