← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 11.8
- The settings page has gotten an overhaul.
- Settings are now categorized under tabs to make it easier to find them.
- The UI has been updated to correspond to the Yoast SEO look and feel.
- Settings only appear when they are available. For instance: Settings under 'advanced settings' only show up when multiple locations are used.
- Some fields in the Yoast SEO: Local settings were not sanitized properly which could lead to an XSS vulnerability. This was only the case when logged in as Administrator or SEO Manager.
- Fixed a bug that caused the content analysis not to recognize an address block or short code.
- Add default values for settings that caused possible notices.
- Cleaned up translatable strings by removing unnecessary capitalization.
- Added some missing words in strings on the settings pages.