Implemented severe schema changes, hooking into the new Yoast SEO JSON+LD output. Changes include:
New markup for locations.
Valid opening hours.
Option to set locations as not part of one organisation.
Added show open label for current day to Opening Hours block.
- Fixed an issue that caused the open/closed message to not always work correctly in the opening hours widget for a location in a multi-location setup.
- Fixed an issue that caused 'Local Pickup Allowed' to show a duplicate setting in the admin columns.
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred when saving an API key on a fresh install.
- Changed a
posts_wherefilter that in some instances was causing the Woocommerce customer order page to not show their orders.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Map block to fail loading in the admin area when upgrading from Local SEO 9.7+ to the current version.
- Always force Company or Person to Company.