← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast Local SEO 1.2
- Checkbox 'Hide closed days' in widget-admin now works.
- Added filter 'wpseo_local_location_route_title_name' for title 'route' of widget and shortcode
- Added esc_html to filter 'wpseo_local_location_title_tag_name'
- Replaced WPSEO_LOCAL_URL constants by using plugins_url() so that it can be filtered (where needed)
- Added a store locator. Gives you the possibility to let people search for the neirest store/office
- Added a custom taxonomy for categorizing your locations
- You can enter custom URLs for your locations now
- Better icons for adding shortcodes
- Better UI for selecting the map style when adding a map shortcode
- Added possibility to add comma separated ID's to wpseo_map shortcode for selectively showing locations on a map
- Added a second field for a phone number (office, mobile etc.)
- Allow HTML in the "Extra comment" field in the Address and Opening Hours widgets