← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 9.3
- Reapplies the markers in Gutenberg when the content changes to make sure they stay up-to-date.
- Changes the output of schema preventing unnecessary escaping of forward slashes, only available on sites running PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Changes the website schema
@id attribute to include the home URL to be a unique identifier.
- Adds the page number to the breadcrumbs when an archived page is entered.
- Removes a redundant Edge-specific CSS fix for the tooltips in the post overview. Props mkronenfeld.
- Fixes a bug where the 'Select primary category' label in the primary taxonomy picker would overlap the 'Add new category' button.
- Fixes a bug where the cornerstone filter was still visible with the metabox disabled.
- Fixes a bug where non-functional markers are shown for taxonomy pages.
- Fixes a bug where the
og:description tag would remain empty after setting the author description.
- Fixes a bug where texts in the configuration wizard would overlap each other and break out of the columns in Internet Explorer 11. Props DrGrimshaw.
- Fixes a bug where keyphrases weren't recognized in the URL when the words in the URL were separated by underscore characters instead of hyphens.
- Fixes a bug that caused numbers to be stripped when marking a keyphrase containing a number, e.g. 'Yoast SEO 9.3'.
- Fixes a bug where the first tab of the metabox would be empty when using WordPress 4.8.x.
- Fixes a bug where private post types would have a sitemap with their 'private' entries.
- Implemented performance optimizations in FAQ and How To blocks.