← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 9.2
- Adds support for the 'eye' markers in Gutenberg using the experimental annotations API in Gutenberg. They will work for the paragraph, quote, heading and list blocks.
- Adds the latest og:locale options provided by Facebook. Props to valtlfelipe
- Adds support for oEmbed utilization of Yoast custom fields (post meta) values. Specifically the image and the title. Props to ben-caplan
- Defines attachment as non-accessible when attachment urls are redirected to the attachment file itself. Props to stodorovic
- Improves the accessibility of the "Bulk editor" and "Search console" tables.
- Hides SEO title and metadescription fields on the author edit page when the author archives are disabled.
- Replaces Settings ZIP download (export) and upload (import) functionality with Settings fields.
- Fixes a bug where assessments would fail if a "<" character is present in the content.
- Fixes a bug where the excerpt replacement variable will output a piece of the post content when no excerpt is given.
- Fixes a bug where the wrong title is rendered for the WooCommerce product archive.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast metabox is visible even when the attachment urls are redirected to the attachment file itself.
- Fixes a bug where the Dashboard Widget was not displayed in the correct language.
- Fixes a bug in combination with Gutenberg where paragraphs were sometimes not correctly detected because paragraph tags were not automatically added in WordPress-like fashion.
- Fixes a bug in combination with Gutenberg where multiple marker buttons could be active at the same time.
- Fixes a bug in combination with Gutenberg where escaped HTML is shown in the OpenGraph description.
- Adds the
__block_editor_compatible_meta_box flag to our metabox registrations to indicate they are compatible with WordPress 5.0.
- Fixes a possible command execution by users with SEO Manager roles. Props to Dimopoulos Elias
- Disables the non-functioning markers for the subheading distribution assessment.
- Refactor SEO assessment filenames and exports. Props to Kingdutch
- Deprecates the