← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 2.3.3
- Removes the autocomplete functionality from the focus keyword field in the Yoast SEO metabox because Google is shutting down its autocomplete API as of August 10th.
- Introduces a dismissible notice encouraging users to connect with Google Search Console.
- Improves the dashboard widget to only show posts which are actually editable by the current user.
- Makes the plugin conflict notices persistent and dismissible. Once dismissed, it will no longer be shown for the specific set of conflicting plugins the notice has been dismissed for.
- Contains a few textual improvements.
- Makes sure the counts are updated correctly and intuitively when marking a Search Console issue as fixed.
- Fixes a bug where current_user_can was called before init, props Claudio Sanches.
- Fixes a bug where the article:publisher metatag was also included on pages that were not of type 'article'.
- Fixes a bug where the link to the list of posts with the same focus keyword was broken for focus keywords containing a space.
- Fixes a bug where a h3 header was being closed with a h2 closing tag.
- Fixes a bug where the Google Search Console issues table was giving errors on installs running on PHP 5.2.
- Fixes a bug where the sitemap caches were no longer being cleared when running Yoast SEO in the upcoming 4.3 release of WordPress.