Say hi to Yoast SEO 18.5! You'll find a number of fixes and enhancements. We've also included more improvements to the rebuild of the AIOSEO importer we introduced a few weeks ago. Happy updating! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 18.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Adds a preliminary validation of All-in-One SEO data before importing it into Yoast SEO.
- Fixes a bug where the URL preview inside the snippet editor would not consistently reflect the permalink in the Block editor.
- Fixes a bug where the Customize URL would be incorrectly escaped in our health checks. Props to BronsonQuick.
- Fixes a bug where in certain edge cases a database error would show during clean-up of All-in-One SEO data.
- Fixes a bug where reusable block content would not be updated in our analysis when changed in the editor.
- Fixes a bug where an error about incorrect values in the indexables table would be displayed on certain database setups. Props to junaidbhura.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be displayed in the Search Appearance options when using WordPress version 5.8.3 and below with themes without title-tag support.
- Fixes a bug where sitemap locations would change once the number of entries exceeded that of the first page.
- Fixes a bug where Yoast modals would close after opening after editing content in Elementor.
- Sets the minimum required WordPress version to 5.8.