Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces Greek readability support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- Completes the readability analysis for Greek by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyword detection for Greek by adding a function words list.
- Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match the block editor's new styling.
- Restores the
- Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match Gutenberg's new styling.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis highlight button would be visible on tags, categories, and custom taxonomies even though we don't support highlighting for those types.
- Fixes a bug where links to items on the same page were incorrectly identified as links to other pages, leading to an incorrect result on the Link keyphrase assessment.