Yoast SEO 16.8 is out today! This release comes with an updated readability analysis with support for two new languages: Norwegian and Slovak. Did you know that Yoast SEO is nearing language support for twenty languages? Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.8 in our release post!
- Completes the readability analysis for Slovak by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Slovak by filtering out function words such as
- Completes the readability analysis for Norwegian by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Norwegian by expanding the list of function words that are filtered out.
- Adds the first two steps of the Premium cornerstone workout.
- Throws a notification in the plugins page to users who have an expired subscription.
- Improves the performance of background requests (admin-ajax calls).
- Fixes a bug where paginated static frontpages would fail to output a valid breadcrumb.
- Fixes a bug where the image selectors in the search appearance and social settings did not have a screen reader text.