Our current string of releases focusing on improving our code is continuing with Yoast SEO 13.3. In this release, we have a Schema structured data addition and several improvements to how Yoast SEO handles URLs. Read on in our 13.3 release post!
- Makes sure all URL fields show an unencoded URL after saving, even when the user input was encoded.
- Requires all URLs in URL input fields to begin with either ‘/’ or ‘http(s)’. Props to stodorovic.
- Adds a
potentialActionentity to the
- Fixes a bug where social URLs containing international characters could not be saved. Props to stodorovic.
- Fixes a bug where encoded characters would be stripped from canonical URLs. Props to stodorovic.
- Changes the cURL Health Check category from