Welcome to another year of helping you achieve your goals with your site! Today, it’s time for the first in a long line of releases planned for 2020: Yoast SEO 12.8. In this release, you’ll find a number of bug fixes and performance enhancements. Find out more about this release in [our 12.8 release post](https://yoa.st/release-12-8" rel="nofollow)!
- Fixes a bug where clicking the notification center buttons would result in an incorrect icon and a misplaced focus style for the dismiss and restore buttons.
- Fixes a bug where
updateactions would be done twice on multisite environments in combination with MultilingualPress.
- Fixes a bug where an empty page title would cause the breadcrumbs schema to set a wrong url.
- Fixes a bug where author archives for authors without post would show up in the search results, even though the "Show archives for authors without posts in search results?" option was enabled.
- Fixes a bug where the styling was missing from admin error notices in WordPress 5.3.
- Fixes a bug where the results of the images alt attribute SEO assessment in the Classic Editor were incorrect when the image did not have an alt attribute but did have a title attribute.
- Optimizes the options retrieval processes. Props to Alex Bouma for his testing and suggestions.
- Adds the possibility to declare an identifier when integrating with the Schema output.