In Yoast SEO 12.6, we’re activating our new beacon for help documentation. This tool helps answer the questions you might have about using Yoast SEO. It’s easy to use and very friendly. Just hit that big purple question mark and search! Other improvements in Yoast SEO 12.6 includes a number of fixes and enhancements. Find out more in our 12.6 release post!
- Adds a description property to the schema's
- Removes the
Site-wide default: Noneand the
Noneoptions from the
Meta robots advancedfield in the metabox.
- Introduced a HelpScout beacon as a replacement for the Help Center.
- Fixes a PHP Warning when using an empty string in the OpenGraph frontend output. Props to @ChrisThompsonTLDR.
- Fixes a bug where the time in the
og:updated_timemeta tag output and in the
dateModifiedschema output was incorrect in WordPress 5.2.
- Sets the minimum required WordPress version to 5.2, and the minimum PHP version to 5.6.20.
- Adds a notification to encourage Internet Explorer 11 users to use another browser as we are no longer supporting that browser.