← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 10.1
- Removes Google+ from the various interfaces: social accounts, user profiles and more.
- Adds a Wikipedia URL field to the social accounts list, to be used in
sameAs Schema.org output.
- Adds a LinkedIn profile URL field to user profiles, a first sign of things to come in 10.2.
- Removes the
og:image:alt tag as it causes potential accessibility issues when content is shared via Facebook.
- Adds support for browsers auto-fill in the form fields that collect user information.
- Adds missing screen reader text to the SEO score icon in the front end admin bar.
- Increases the recommended sentence length limit for Spanish and Catalan to be more in line with best practices in these languages, props to Sílvia Fustegueres.
- Improves the list of Catalan transition words, props to Sílvia Fustegueres.
- Improves the list of Swedish transition words.
- Fixes a bug where selecting a parent page for a page would lead to console errors and a not-working 'parent page' snippet variable.
- Fixes a bug where no focus indication was shown for the title separators in the configuration wizard and settings.
- Fixes a bug where taxonomy terms weren't shown correctly in the Snippet Preview, for example when using the
Tags or any custom taxonomy replacement variable.
- Fixes a bug where breadcrumb structured data wasn't output when breadcrumbs are disabled and a theme with breadcrumb support has been installed.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be written to
debug.log when adding a new site to a WordPress 5.1 multisite installation.
- Removes all functionality that has been deprecated before Yoast SEO 6.1.